05 Aug DILLON welcomes launch of HSE Web Portal outlining the reopening of Mayo disability day services
Delighted to welcomes the launch of HSE Web Portal outlining the reopening of Mayo disability day services Click To TweetMayo Fine Gael TD Alan Dillon today welcomes Minister for Disability Anne Rabbitte TD publication of a HSE web portal providing details of when disability day services will reopen.
The portal provides information on the services opening in each CHO by location and details the number of service users that will use the location on a daily basis.
Deputy Dillon said “The web portal is now live and represents another milestone reached along the path to resuming day services for people with a disability. This has been a key priority by Government and I’m satisfied to see progress has been made getting services opened safely.
“Some service users have been frustrated by not knowing when they would be returning so I am pleased that there will now be greater certainty for people with disabilities and their families around when their day service will resume.
“The majority of services will be opening during August and early September. I want to thank the HSE and disability service providers for gathering this data for the web portal, which will be updated as more information becomes available.”
Services in Mayo to reopen include:
- Praxis Care, Ballina 24/08/2020
- Rehabcare Castlebar
- Breaffy Road 17/08/2020
- Spencer Street 17/08/2020
- Western Care Association
- Abbeytown Hub 28/08/2020
- Beech Park 28/08/2020
- Beehive Training Centre 28/08/2020
- Belmullet Day Services 25/08/2020
- Bridge Ballina 25/08/2020
- Carrowbeg Enterprises Westport 28/08/2020
- Clare St Day Services Ballyhaunis 28/08/2020
- Cluainin Day Services Crossmolina 28/08/2020
- Count Me In Westport Road Castlebar 31/08/2020
- Crannmore Training Centre Ballinrobe 31/08/2020
- Foxford Day Services Foxford 01/08/2020
- Newport Resource Centre Newport 28/08/2020
- Primrose Hill Day Service Claremorris 28/08/2020
- Ridgepool Hill Ballina 28/08/2020
- Scannan Moy Valley Rescource 28/08/2020
- Shanagh Ballina 25/08/2020
- Silverlodge Day centre Ballina 28/08/2020
- St Hubert’s Pavillion Road Castlebar 24/08/2020
- St Johns Resource Centre Kiltimagh 24/08/2020
- Teeling Street Ballina 25/08/2020
- Thomas Street Castlebar 24/08/2020
- VTC John Moore Road Castlebar 28/08/2020
- IWA Belmullet 01/08/2020
- National Learning Network Castlebar 17/08/2020
- Irish Wheelchair Association 01/08/2020
The web portal is now available at www.hse.ie/newdirections.